Youth Federation of Temple Israel, a Temple Affiliate and a member of NFTY - the National Federation of Temple Youth, is an organization comprised of all Temple Israel High School youth. Youth group members participate in regularly scheduled conclaves and retreats with other local and regional Reform youth groups. Several times a year, YFTI creates and leads religious services for the congregation. Other Youth Group activities include organizing our annual Purim Carnival, hosting an annual Chanukah dinner for JARC residents, and organizing social events and social action efforts.
Contact us - Rabbi Jen Lader [email protected]
Junior Youth Federation of Temple Israel, Temple's Jr. Youth Group. Similar to YFTI but split into three age groups. 4th - 5th grade Hevrah, 6th grade Avodah and 7th & 8th grade Mechinah. Through JYFTI, our Temple kids meet and socialize in safe events that are fun and sometimes educational.
Check out the JYFTI page for details.
Questions about Youth Programs?
- Amanda Bailey - JYFTI Advisor - [email protected]
Our high school informal and formal education department offering something for everyone during the high school years. For more information about any of these programs, contact Rabbi Jen Lader.
- You choose 10 High impact sessions
- Incredible programs with experts in the field
- Explore your Jewish roots through art, music, sports, social action, identity, and more
- Collaboration with other youth movements and synagogues
- Unlike any Religious School program you have ever seen before
For more information about ROOTS, click here.